I have a 2006 Victory Vegas Jackpot, I went to ride it one weekend and it would not start. Diagnosed a fuel issue and proceeded to take tank off and remove fuel pump. Tank had at least 50 small chunks of rubber in the fuel. The rubber deteriorated off the fuel pump body!!!

Polaris customer service was worthless, could not answer a thing! They could not tell me who makes the pump, why they use a material that corrodes in fuel.

Harley Davidson does not have a rubber coating on fuel pump, cars don't have it. Polaris refuses to take responsibility for an obvious parts defect, no recalls or nothing. This fuel pump costs almost $600.00 brand new.

I will never buy a Victory again or Polaris product and I would strongly reccomend you look elsewhere then Polaris. All the calls and pathetic customer service were enough alone to turn me away forever. Check out the web sites and you will see many comments about there customer service with everything they sell!! Yeah I'm real pissed, my Victory has less then 6000 miles on it and I take very good care of it.

I'm a 20 year retired Army Veteran and it just plain sucks to see such incompetency from a big Corporation. Integrity and honesty are definitely not in there vocabulary!!!!!

Had an Experience with Polaris Industries?

Comments