Rowdy, Kentucky
1.8
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I bought a 570 Polaris Ranger in 2015, It was a 2014 model, I have 3200 miles on it, Its been treated well, I'm 69 yrs old. i don't drive it fast or rough.

I have replaced 10 wheel Bearings,3 U-Joints, Tie rod Fuel Pump, Front differential is worn out, Warranty don't cover that. I will Never buy another Polaris period. They are Junk! No more Polaris products for me!

I bought 4, 400 Rangers with not nearly as much trouble as this one 570. I called Polaris about it, No help there.

I recommend the competition, Honda makes a 1000 i'm interested in, That will be my next Utv.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of polaris industries ranger 570 utility vehicle from Polaris Industries. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $700 and wants Polaris Industries to "i bought a lemon, or 570 rangers are a poor built machine. with poor quality built parts".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Polaris Industries for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments